Prayer - For Everyone “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened”
(Luke 11:9-10 NIV).
Such wonderful promises God attaches to communicating with him and trusting in his power and grace to come through for us.
“I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning”
- Pastor Kurt Cotter oversees the Prayer Ministry. If you have questions, or would like to be involved in this ministry, please contact him (email@example.com)
- Drive-Through Prayer, Monday - Thursday, 3:30 - 5:30 pm at Living Streams. Would you like to join us in praying for people who stop by on their way home from work? It's an exciting opportunity to reach out to all kinds of people with all kinds of needs.
- Weekly prayer meeting on Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. in the Chapel
- Need prayer? Contact the prayer chain via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the church (602.957.7500).
- Prayer Ministry Director: Keith Barnes (email@example.com) is responsible for the 24/7 prayer room. He oversees a team that prays for the leadership of LSC.
- Prayer Ministry Coordinators: Tom and Mary Brown act as liaison for Living Streams with community prayer activities.
(Psalm 130:5-6 NIV).
What is your prayer request?